[Speedgrader] Mark incorrect answers red (at top)

At the top of Speedgrader, it's easy to see what answers have not yet been corrected. However, if a student wants to see what he or she got WRONG, it's a slow scroll down the page, especially if they got only a couple wrong on of a large test.

I am suggesting that at the top of the page, you add a visual aid: red boxes (perhaps with an X through it) for questions that are incorrect. This would also be helpful if we wanted to give partial credit for something which may have been marked incorrect.

128005_Screen Shot 2015-11-10 at 8.21.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-11-10 at 8.21.19 PM.png

Added to Theme

46 Comments
ronmarx
Community Contributor

Great suggestion because it makes using Canvas in this particular instance easier and more intuitive for students.   @inst_rlee   @deonne_johnson 

canvas-admins
Community Novice

Calling out an incorrect answer is great, but using color alone to convey information is a problem for those with color perception difficulties - a significant proportion of people. I'd suggest that the incorrect component could have a border just as easily as being colored, and that way be more accessible.

audreyareyna
Community Novice

This would not only be a convenience, it will save be TONS of time!!!. Please Please Pretty Please!!!

jennifer_files
Community Explorer

My speed grader for quizzes doesn't look like this? Smiley Sad

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme