Speedgrader option to show assignments to be graded by the date from all courses

0 Likes
(1)

It would be useful to have an option to grade all assignments from all the courses I teach based on the date the student submitted them. This way, even if the assignment or course changed that I was grading, I would be prioritizing the students who submitted their assignments first. Instead of the Dashboard "To Do" automatically prioritizing based on due date for a particular assignment and I could only grade one assignment in the order the students in that course submitted them. 

When in Speedgrader, when clicking the arrow that points to the right in the upper right-hand corner, any assignment from any course would show up in the order it was submitted. Thanks for considering.

Role: Instructor

Tags (2)
2 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.