cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speedgrader

Speedgrader

0 Kudos
(6)

Speedgrader should have the ability to skip to the next assignment that needs graded.  So once I have finished grading one assignment/activity, it just goes to the next assignment group that needs to be graded.  Too many clicks having to go out of speedgrader, then to the next assignment, then back in to speedgrader. 

9 Comments
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open for Conversation

paulbui
Surveyor II

Yes!  Please do this, or at least make it a customizable setting in the speedgrader

abander
Surveyor

Include a drop down list of all assignments for a particular course (searchable?) in the Speed Grader window so the teacher doesn't have to go back to Assignments/Modules to bring another one back up.

aloomis
Surveyor II

Or, once you click to the next student it automatically puts the cursor on the score so you don't have to click that every time.

PLEASE FIX CANVAS! LESS CLICKS FOR EVERYTHING!!

bivins_tara
Surveyor

I am an instructor and Canvas support provider in my school. It is inconvenient to revisit the gradebook each time I need to grade a new assignment.  I thought there used to be a way to arrow through assignments from the main speedgrader screen.  If I select the arrow next to the student's name, it moves to the next student (but within the same assignment).  It would be incredibly helpful to have the ability to move from one assignment to another from the main speedgrader screen (not within an individual student's grades).   It is nice to have the ability to move within assignments for individual students, but that doesn't help with grading more than one assignment for the entire class or grading late work for several students from different assignments.   Thank you for your consideration!

bbrock
Surveyor

I agree that there should be a way to advance to the next assignment instead of having to return to the gradebook.  It is inconvenient to have to return to the gradebook, scroll over to find the assignment, then have to click on speedgrader again. Thank you!

doanderson1
Surveyor

doanderson1_0-1606855405540.png

This would be the perfect spot

bivins_tara
Surveyor

@doanderson1 I completely agree!

cbartolac
Surveyor

yes Please!!!  I shouldn't have to jump back and forth to grade papers.  I should be able to stay in Speed Grader and move to the next assignment.