Student Attendance View

0 Likes

A great feature to have is the ability for students to see their attendance in Canvas. This can prevent students from asking how days they have missed

🔎 This idea has been archived. While this idea isn't open for comments, it is an important part of Instructure’s idea conversations and development process. Contributions like this are valuable as Instructure prioritizes work on new or existing features.

Tags (2)
3 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Moderating

Hi @ChiquitaMordica -

How do I view my Roll Call Attendance report as a student? explains the process students would use to check their attendance. The blue section of the lesson explains that this ability depends on how the instructor has set up Roll Call in the course. If you are not able to see your attendance record in your Canvas course, please contact the instructor for additional guidance.

If this record works for you, let the Community know! If not, how can the feature be improved?

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @ChiquitaMordica -

I'm checking in! If you are unable to provide an update for the Community Team regarding this idea by April 22, we will need to archive it to help us focus on current Ideas. If you need more time, that's okay too! Providing an update before that time would be helpful and appreciated. 

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Archived