Student Rubric Notification - Mobile

0 Likes

I would like to see a way in Canvas to better emphasize that a rubric has been created and the students should reference that.  Currently on their iPads, it has the “Submission & Rubric” link.  I feel that if there is a rubric, maybe this would say that, and if not, then the rubric name should be removed.  Or, there should be a button specifically for the rubric that is either grayed out if there isn’t one and black if there is one. 

I’d like to see if this can be implemented because I don’t use rubrics on every assignment, and I want to give the students another prompt (rather than writing it in text on the assignment) for them to click on the rubric. 

2 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.