Students comments on quiz/exam questions

Hi, I think it would be extremely beneficial if students could leave comments on their quiz/exam questions.

4 Comments
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi  @mmarriggi 

This is a great idea, and there is currently a very similar version of your idea open for voting at https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/11076-like-button-for-questions-in-quizzes 

Check it out, and if this is what you are looking for, let me know and we will archive your idea to avoid duplication.

Kelley

mmarriggi
Community Novice

Hi,

I believe that these are two different ideas. I think that having a like button is different from having an area for students to leave comments about questions or answers. I hope this helps!

pamela_green
Community Novice

I agree. Last year I had my students complete test corrections in Canvas by utilizing the Comments box that was available. This year - it's gone. Students can no longer see a commnet box and I have had to go back to the old paper and pencil format. Please add the comment box back!

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.