Studio video quizzes can be shared

0 Likes
(13)

I need to be able to share the video quizzes that i create with other teachers that I work with so that we are not all recreating the same content. 

17 Comments
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

Thank you for sharing this idea for Canvas Studio.  How do I share a collection in Canvas Studio? demonstrates how content is shared and you are correct that quizzes are not shared with a video.

dorph31
Community Member

YES, this needs to be a feature.

sarmstrong760
Community Member

Studio videos can be shared, but any quizzes created within that Studio video are lost. It would be helpful to be able to share Studio Quizzes among colleagues and through Commons content.

jeff_janzen
Community Novice

YES, teachers want this feature.

dahl_kristin
Community Member

THIS is a feature we really need.  If one teacher takes the time to create a video quiz, it only makes sense to share that quiz for the video with colleagues.  Creating a video quiz takes time, but it is a great check for understanding and keeps kids engage with the video content.  It is discouraging to realize I cannot share my efforts with my colleagues, nor can they share with me.  

rpenn46
Community Novice

Yes, I agree.  It's a no-brainer to be able to share video quizzes.  

dwells2
Community Member

This feature is definitely needed.

ylva_dahlberg
Community Member

I agree!

fleming_heather
Community Member

Currently, when a video quiz is shared in Studio, the video shares but not the quiz. Would love to see the video AND the quiz when sharing.

mpoorte
Community Member

Another teacher can access my studio quiz if I embed it into an assignment. However, that teacher is unable to import the quiz into their Studio account, nor are they able to link the quiz using the external tool.

kwyrick
Community Member

NEED TO BE ABLE TO SHARE A CANVAS STUDIO QUIZ WITH ANOTHER TEACHER. 

droth2
Community Explorer

We also need this feature so that instructors can collaborate on creating Studio quizzes for each Module in our Blueprint.

KariKuebler
Community Novice

It would be fabulous if teachers could share the video quizzes they create in Studio with others. This allows teachers to divide and conquer the course materials.

tjohnson16
Community Novice

Studio quizzes can be shared if you put the assignment into Canvas and then share through the commons.

jennifer_lyles
Community Member

My teachers are choosing other platforms for their video quizzes because they can't share quizzes within Canvas Studio. Please make this an option.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.