Subaccount report to include new quiz usage

0 Likes
(1)

It would be beneficial if New Quizzes and Classic Quizzes could be listed as separate columns in the Student Activity and Performance sub-account report. This would help identify who the experienced users are and who will need some training before the final transition is completed.  

7 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Moderating

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Thanks for sharing this idea, @fagers . Would you provide more information about the Student Activity and Performance sub-account report? It's not a standard report listed in our Canvas Default Account Reports PDF 

fagers
Community Participant

@Stef_retired My apologies. The Student Activity and Performance Report must be one that was developed at the root level. It is very similar to the SIS Submission report (which isn't returning any data--not sure why) 

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@fagers  I've double-checked with our documentation team, and we are coming up short in trying to identify the Student Activity and Performance Report; was it developed specifically for your organization? Now we're really curious, and hope we're not missing something obvious. 🙂

Have you asked Canvas Support to look into the absence of data in the SIS Submission report?

fagers
Community Participant

@Stef_retired I did check with Canvas Support. They said that the SIS Submission Report is dependent on assignment grade passback. We only pass back the final grade...so no report data. 

The Student Activity and Performance Report must have been developed for our organization. It isn't dependent on grade passback.

Student Activity and Performance ReportStudent Activity and Performance Report

If this report would split out the two types of quizzes that would be great.

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Thanks for investigating that, @fagers . You'll need to contact the creator of the custom report to make this request.

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived