Unit/Module SideBar

0 Likes

A nice feature to add would be a side bar for each unit/module's components for navigation. Often we have to click previous (a couple times) from the discussion area, or navigate back through homepage; resulting in many clinics just to get back to the resources for the discussion post we are working on.

Thank you!

Rebecca Alvarez, BSN student

2 Comments
Allie_Dilts
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived

Hi @alvarerm1183

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We have a few discussions underway where your feedback would fit in well. Would you please join the conversations over at Module Progress Bar (amended) and Task "Check Off" in Modules? We'll archive this one to remove the duplication and keep the current conversations unified.

Thanks, 

Allie

kyh802
Community Explorer

@Allie_Dilts I believe that @alvarerm1183 is not talking about marking progress through the module, but rather saying that when you are going through the module, getting back to previous parts of the module is nearly impossible without hitting "back" a million times (as an instructor, I've found it terribly inconvenient, especially when building the modules). It would be nice to be able to click a single button to take you back to the view that makes each part of the module visible at once (i.e. like the "module" link on the left menu, but taking you to the module you were working on rather than just to the top of the module page).