User reporting/license dashboard within the admin panel

0 Likes
(8)

Can we request that within the admin area of Canvas that we have better/more visibility to license usage and user interactions within reports rather than having to contact our CSM (license usage data refresh example).

It just seems that the reporting/auditing is a little on the light side and anything meaningful we need to export and develop PBI dashboards etc.

This kind of reporting would be beneficial to admin users within Canvas.

Thank you.

Paul

8 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

joe_elliott01
Community Explorer

I think this would be a good idea too.

daniel_minaya
Community Member

I think this would be a good idea too.

abutton
Community Explorer

Yes this would be really useful for us too.

rodney_bowder
Community Participant

Great idea, yes please. Lot's of times I've wanted to run off user and usage reports for the system as a whole (not just per course like with the analytics) and it's just not easily available.

The ability to have readily available data for reports from the Admin panel would be such a time saver and the option to make my own customisable stats from this data, directly from the Admin reporting panel would be amazing.

LuciaSalgueiro
Community Explorer

Thanks for sharing!! Very useful for our institution too

JoM
Community Explorer

Yes please!

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.