View both student submission and rubric at the same time

0 Likes
(2)

In Speedgrader, I'd like to be able to view both the student's submitted document and the entire rubric at the same time without scrolling left to right. Right now, I can't view the whole rubric and have to scroll left-right to see the whole thing. I submitted a help request about this and the response was: "Unfortunately, this is not possible in the current version of Speedgrader. If you’d like to leave feedback for our engineers, you can submit a feature idea in our community." I'd love if this feature was added! 

5 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

supermarnick
Community Explorer
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@supermarnick  Thanks for sharing that screencast. That three-dot handle can be a bit tricky! That said, if you'd like to see changes made to how the drag handle functions in Speedgrader, would you please write that as its own idea after reading through How do I create a new idea conversation in the Canvas Community? Thanks.

supermarnick
Community Explorer

Will do! Thanks!

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.