Wizards and Dialogue Boxes suggesting rechecking other specific settings when one is changed.

I'm still getting used to resetting multiple settings when I make changes to one option. For Example, I set up the Quiz originally for only one attempt for 25 minutes. Opened it up again later to modify the "Assign To" and "Calendar" spot, as well as reset it for 30 minutes, BUT I forgot to go back up to the Multiple attempts setting. I suggest in later versions there be added some dialogue boxes or Wizard to help people like me out with reminders that other settings need attention once a change has been made. I frequently have these issues. Thanks for Your Help!
1 Comment
ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.