cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app rubric feedback ipad

app rubric feedback ipad

0 Kudos
(1)

Grading on the Canvas teacher app on my iPad is much easier than using SpeedGrader on my laptop.  But, if I want to leave specific feedback for the rubric components, you cannot...you can only leave a general 'comment'.

On SpeedGrader/laptop, there is a comment "bubble" for each rubric criteria.  As an art teacher, this feedback/comment for specific rubric components is more valuable than an overall comment.

4 Comments
kcjones2

canvas rubric criteria feedback needs to work on app/ipadcanvas rubric criteria feedback needs to work on app/ipad

Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Moderating

Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

jbeyer1
Community Member

I am using the Canvas teacher app, but in a quiz. I use the rubric to keep track of points for a lab handout, then manually transfer the points from the rubric to the quiz question. When I use a rubric in a quiz, I cannot add/edit comments.

In order to meet the new Department of Education Regular and Substantive regulations for my online students, I am required by the DOE to leave comments in the rubrics that I use.  However, I cannot do this using the Canvas app on my ipad.  This means that I can no longer use the app.  

How the rubric looks when using it in Quizzes. I cannot add commentsHow the rubric looks when using it in Quizzes. I cannot add comments