canvas teacher app grading

0 Likes
(3)

There needs to be an option in the teacher app to remove late points for an assignment.  Currently if I grade an assignment using my ipad and I want to remove the late points I have to then go and open the gradebook and find that student/submission and remove it.  Very tedious and time consuming.  

9 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Moderating

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

patrickemaus
Community Member

Agreed! 

sammi_venegas
Community Explorer

Please add the grading feature in the teacher canvas app.

BeckyDeSalvo
Community Member

Yes please!  It is very frustrating to be grading in the app and then have to move to the computer to change any of the tags on an assignment.  I would also like to be able to excuse a student from an assignment in the Canvas Teacher app.

mberry2
Community Member

I use the canvas teacher app to do most of my grading. Sometimes students submit their work late and I want to either modify how late it is, excuse the lateness, etc. in order to do this I need to go onto the computer web interface and modify it there. I should be able to do this from inside the app since I am already there.

James
Community Champion

This idea seems to mostly mirror the existing canvas teacher app grading and the Adjust Late Score from Speedgrader & Teacher App ideas.

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Moderating

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.