embargo peer reviews

0 Likes
(5)

I was hoping that there would be a way for me (as the instructor) to read the peer reviews before they are accessible to the student who turned in the assignment- just in case someone says something inappropriate. Having this "embargo" period on peer reviews, and the ability for me to make them accessible to the student being reviewed, would allow me to remove inappropriate comments. Thanks.

3 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

TiffanyStull
Community Participant

I agree, this should definitely be a feature of the peer review process, for the instructor to be able to check the reviews, and hide any inappropriate reviews before releasing them to the students who should receive them.

I don't think "Embargo" is the term I would use for it; it should just be a step in the process of peer reviews to allow the instructor to review and hide or publish reviews to students as needed.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.