cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea Conversations

About Idea Conversations
In the Instructure Community Ideas space, you can share, converse, and rate idea conversations related to software improvements to Instructure products.

Idea Conversations is the place to suggest ideas and feedback for our products. To participate in Idea Conversations, please sign in to the Community.

Note: You must be logged in and have at least the Community Member rank to create a new idea conversation. Learn more about how to rank up in the Community.

Filter Idea Conversations:

4331 Ideas in: Open
 Add the Rich Text Editor to the Comments section of Speedgrader. "I want to recommend books, etc., or to properly format foreign words, and so on, and want to set the example, of course, of doing so ...
When importing course content, it would be great to see the detailed list of: What items were imported if the user used the option "Select Migration Content"Who Initiated the importWhether it was the ...
As an instructor, I'd like the option to submit assignments on behalf of my students. This feature should enable me to pick a file from my computer and upload it as a submission for a given student. I...
Originally submitted by Sara Wolf Currently, instructors can choose to allow a variety of formats for assignment submission. However, when the student submits, only one type can be used, unless the st...
I love that Canvas can bring over announcements when I copy content from another Canvas course. This keeps me from copying and pasting announcements I make every semester.  To further develop this fea...
Right now attendance in Canvas isn't that useful/effective. Below are the ways it could be improved:When viewing a specific student's information allow faculty to see a snapshot of the whole semester,...
Right now students can only view their most recently added submission to an assignment. This means that all previous submissions to the assignment are not available to students, including feedback tha...
Master question banks should link back to quizzes within courses so that professors/instructors do not have to go their question bank, delete the question, and go back to the master question bank and ...
As an account or subaccount admin, I want to set default notification settings for my users by role. Like role-based permissions, these notification settings could be locked or unlocked; that is, I co...
As an instructor, I want a print button on the People tab that will generate a PDF or other printable document containing student names and photos in grid format. It'd be nice if the list could be sor...
As a user, I would like to be able to use the rich-content editor to compose messages in the Conversations inbox. This would enable me to create Conversations that are on par, formatting- and content-...