cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea Conversations

About Idea Conversations
In the Instructure Community Ideas space, you can share, converse, and rate idea conversations related to software improvements to Instructure products.

Filter Idea Conversations:

I LOVE LOVE the course summary on the Syllabus and always make that my home page.  That being said, I really wish the course summary would 'age out' past due assignments.  Or put them at the end.  Tha...
When grading quizzes that have used the Shuffle questions function, provide instructors a way to reorder (sort) the questions to a set order when grading.Currently when you use the shuffle questions f...
In your generic group you can use the delayed announcement feature, however if you create a sub group this feature isn't possible from the homepage of that group.Would it be either possible to be able...
The Canvas Commons allows search by grade level, but doesn't exclude by grade level. A teacher searching for a first grade resources gets search results returned for All Grades, K-5, 1st grade. There ...
I use Canvas flat file data for all manner of reporting within our institution.  I've recently been looking into student groups and one thing I'd like to know is who created the groups.  It'd be good ...
I would like to see at a glance in gradebook which quizzes have been submitted but not reviewed.  For example, if I have a quiz with an essay or short answer question, I would like the color in gradeb...
I would like to create a landing page where students are able to see a picture for each unit and then see the title of the unit once they hover their mouse over the image. Currently, you can set it up...
This is a simple idea with a minor change, but I think improves the UI design and user experience.Whenever I submit a quiz with essay questions, I'm immediately alarmed at my low score. This is until ...
As an admin, I am often copying courses within Canvas. Whenever I copy a course, I am automatically enrolled as a teacher in the course which can become irritating. I do not need to be a teacher in th...
It would be ideal if students' timeline comments on other students' Canvas Studio videos appear in SpeedGrader per student as I'm evaluating each student's post and replies. This would greatly help me...