cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea Conversations

About Idea Conversations
In the Instructure Community Ideas space, you can share, converse, and rate idea conversations related to software improvements to Instructure products.

Filter Idea Conversations:

As an admin, I am often copying courses within Canvas. Whenever I copy a course, I am automatically enrolled as a teacher in the course which can become irritating. I do not need to be a teacher in th...
It would be ideal if students' timeline comments on other students' Canvas Studio videos appear in SpeedGrader per student as I'm evaluating each student's post and replies. This would greatly help me...
Following grading a downloadable report of final grades (per assignment) in Speed Grader INCLUDING comments would be helpful.
Currently the permission for editing grades gives graders the right to also post grades. This means that different tutors (per section or group) can post grades earlier than others. It should be possi...
I would like to get a notification for "Studio"-quiz submissions
Considering that Adobe is going to retire Flash at end-2020, it would be helpful if Canvas had a mechanism that would detect any Flash elements (e.g., SWFs) across all uploaded/published courses withi...
The New Analytics in the “Data Table” of the Individual Students has a column with “Week Starting,” “Page Views,” and “Participations” with the first date of the week is "Sunday." However, no “Activit...
The New Analytics in the “Data Table” of the Individual Students has a column with “Due Date,” “Submitted,” “Status,” and “Grade” for the Assignments, Quizzes, and Discussions. However, there is no ti...
It would help save time, and make grading easier, if insights could be separated by course sections.
It would be very helpful in saving time if Arc insights could be alphabetized.  This would make it easier when entering grades.