Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea Conversations

About Idea Conversations
In the Instructure Community Ideas space, you can share, converse, and rate idea conversations related to software improvements to Instructure products.

Filter Idea Conversations:

4161 Ideas in: Open
Assignments allow for us to check "Do not count this assignment towards the final grade" while still entering a grade/points. This allows for "progress report" grade. I would love to see this option a...
Please bring back the Loop feature on Studio/Arc. I used to be able to upload a video and then play it and right click and loop the video so it plays all day. I LOVED the feature because when we learn...
It would be nice if you could still view and scroll discussion posts while replying on the mobile app. On the web you can still read and interact with other posts while writing a reply, but in the mob...
In the blackbar at the top of the submission page in Speedgrader create a dropdown where we can click to read the assignment description ( which differs from rubrics and not everyone uses rubrics). Ri...
After clicking on "+ Group," users should be able to start typing RIGHT AWAY, rather than moving the cursor to the textbox in the first place.
It would be so helpful if there was the ability for instructors to annotate student assignments using an image/jpeg. There are documents I need to sign, and having to download and re-upload is a time-...
Using a link that starts with "onenote:" instead of "https:" instructs a users device to open of the onenote app or program and navigate to the correct section, page, paragraph, or even highlight a sp...
Instead of having to click on the quiz to see the access code, have the code listed next to the due date and point total under the title of the quiz on the assignments page. (for instructors)
Since accessibility is a major requirement. All video/audio recordings in Canvas should have automatic captioning.
The voice recognition to text  tool in speed grader is fantastic and speeds up my feedback on assignments considerably. Any option to use the tool when I am writing content on canvas pages?- it would ...