cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea Conversations

About Idea Conversations
In the Instructure Community Ideas space, you can share, converse, and rate idea conversations related to software improvements to Instructure products.

Filter Idea Conversations:

We would like to propose an enhancement to Speedgrade that allows the tool to display files created in Pages. I am assuming this incompatibility affects Numbers and Keynote. Speedgrader will allow the...
Hi, This idea was previously suggested here, but let me be more pointed in my feedback.https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/1523?et=watches.email.idea_comment#comment-30028 ProblemIf you can't custom...
I grade a lot of essays, but I believe this feature might be valuable for other disciplines as well. Canvas currently has the ability to post comments in video (webcam) or audio form--though, the flas...
I would like to be able to grade submissions while not on wifi (on iPad) and then have it sync back up when I get to a wifi connection.
The submission comments filter is only available within the browser/desktop version of Canvas via the inbox. However, the mobile app does not allow viewing of these submission comments. Notifications ...
In many exams, there will be a number of questions that refer to an image, a scenario, a case study, or data of some sort.  Currently, the easiest way to display this is all at once.  However, that me...
DESCRIPTIONIn order to encourage students to participate more in the online discussion forum for their classes, many instructors require that they submit more than one post to a graded forum. Currentl...
When viewing quiz statistics for submissions, it would be helpful to include the student's IP address when taking the quiz. This allows us to determine whether or not academic integrity violations hav...
Our old CMS allows us to attach a rubric to an essay question in a quiz, that is, applying a rubric at the question level. We were able to assign each essay question its own rubric if need to. I would...
@For federal and state financial aid reasons, we need very accurate reporting of user activity.  It appears that the activity performed by an admin while masquerading is showing up on the user access ...