Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea Conversations

About Idea Conversations
In the Instructure Community Ideas space, you can share, converse, and rate idea conversations related to software improvements to Instructure products.

Filter Idea Conversations:

4151 Ideas in: Open
I would like to be able to immediately EMAIL an announcement to all participating students enrolled in a Course, even if they do not have email Notifications set inside Canvas. This is something I hav...
I'd like to set up a quiz in which I key each question to one of four outcomes. I'd like to be able to grade the quiz by seeing how many points students earn in each of the categories. (Each category ...
Completing assessment online is fast becoming the norm in Australia, and our students are expected to complete a range of tests via this method, including extended writing pieces. In order to prepare ...
Separate discussion permission for edit and delete postsCurrent option allows users to: "Edit and delete their own posts"I might want to allow students to "delete" their posts but not to edit them (or...
We would like to see in the New Quizzes for the Stimulus question the ability to upload a file and preview that file so students can read the PDF while answering the questions.  I have several teacher...
Some exam questions are too long to fit in the screen with a scratch work space on top or bottom of that question. So the students have to scroll up and down all the time to work on the question. This...
In the old RCE, we can create links that open in new window by pressing CTRL+K on our keyboard.This functionality is removed in the new RCE.Would like to propose a simple improvement to the Links Opti...
Direct upload from VoiceThread to Canvas files, instead of having to download and pulling the video up again.
On courses with many groups, viewing and searching among groups takes unacceptably long time for our students.  Example: 1.    Act as a student and go to the People tab on a course with many groups an...
Assignments and Classic Quizzes have an option to Download All Files or Download Submissions, either for Assignment submissions or for the files submitted to a File Upload quiz question. Since New Qui...