cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea Conversations

About Idea Conversations
In the Instructure Community Ideas space, you can share, converse, and rate idea conversations related to software improvements to Instructure products.

Filter Idea Conversations:

The existing work-around for creating Likert Scale questions, as described belowHow do I create Likert scale quiz questions?is cumbersome and overly complex for the average user. Link to the original ...
So in my daily duties as Canvas admin I have to search for courses and users over and over again from different locations within Canvas. It would be quite convenient if the 'Find a Course,' 'Find a Us...
I should be able to use the scheduler to set up appointment slots for office hours for one week and then have an option for Canvas to automatically create the same schedule on subsequent weeks.
I would like to see who has viewed any particular page or activity and when it was viewed. I can find some of this information by going to every student and looking through their page views, but I wan...
When moving between student quiz submissions in SpeedGrader (using the left and right arrows at the top), the numerical scores are saved, but the "additional comments" fields below the questions are l...
When you set up a course for anyone on the web to view various pages using the "Make this course publicly visible (student data will remain private)"  feature in the course settings, and you disable t...
It is wonderful to be able to change the due date of an assignment by dragging it in the calendar. However, the "available until" date does not change along with the due date. This sometimes results i...
I am aware that we can export our canvas calendar feed to another calendar but it would be nice to import calendar feeds too. For example, I would like to be able to import my institution's academic c...
There are many reasons and uses for a Student Activity Report/Analytics that demonstrates the amount of time a student spent in an activity.  This Time Spent data should be available for both Instruct...
I always find it useful to search for content using an index or an actual search tool rather than just scrolling through all of the pages one by one to find what I need.  I can see many uses for this:...