Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea Conversations

About Idea Conversations
In the Instructure Community Ideas space, you can share, converse, and rate idea conversations related to software improvements to Instructure products.

Filter Idea Conversations:

4151 Ideas in: Open
It would be great to be able to see which assignments rubrics have been attached to. As an instructional designer, I work on a hundred courses, not all of which were built by me, and it would help gre...
Please add a "out of office" feature to the Canvas messages so that students who use the Canvas Inbox to send messages during winter or summer breaks will know that faculty are off campus and unable t...
I am working on a new semester in Canvas. I have moved over my old content from Blackboard. I am now trying to organize items a bit better into modules. It would be wonderful if there was a way to sel...
quizzes.next‌Currently, there is no way to download or even print the entire Item analysis report from the new quiz feature in Canvas. This is a really useful feature that the original quizzes held. P...
Feature request:  allow editing of a whitelisted Redirect Tool even when LTI permissions are disabled.University of Washington has disabled the LTI add/edit/delete for course roles; LTI tools must eit...
This is a feature that I was expecting to find in Canvas because I have used it in D2L Brightspace. A checklist is something that is added to a module and created by the instructor. Here's an article ...
In Arc Media Library the details about which pages / quizzes / assignments etc that contain the Arc media are not available.   So if you need to replace, edit or remove Arc media you need to manually ...
First of all I looked at the similar ideas that did not go through voting: https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/3587" modifiedtitle="true" title="Individual course calendar (inside course) that displ...
The new video function is great! (HTML-video). However it takes a while from clicking "Save" until the operation is done. And the pupils get no indication that it is processing. They are therefore lik...
Please, please, please give us a permissions report.  Before anyone contributes that we can print a list of roles through the API or a list of user permissions, this is not what I'm talking about.Spec...