mastery connect integration vs. separated

0 Likes

Can you please just integrate Mastery connect functions INTO Canvas vs. a separate program?  It would save countless time to just have my Canvas Assessments already created to be modifiable with Mastery Connect Functions.  Right now I have to enter the assessment 2x's, once into Canvas and then Mastery.  I like many of the functions of Canvas over Mastery, but a few functions of attaching a standard to a question would be helpful.

4 Comments
Tami_B
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Initial Stage: We're reviewing the new conversation

Hi @nicholgh! Thank you for reaching out.

The current MasteryConnect integration with Canvas allows you to create MasteryConnect assessments from the linked MasteryConnect tracker in your course. After you create the assessment in the MasteryConnect tracker, the integration automatically creates a synced Canvas assignment for you. If I am understanding the issue correctly, could that be a workaround for the problem of creating each assignment twice? 

Thank you!

Tami

nicholgh
Community Novice

I want the current assessment I have in canvas to have the functions of mastery connect without having to make a clone assessment.   

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.