previous courses section on canvas so students can keep slides and resources

0 Likes

Last summer break I had a grammar for linguistic class 

it was a one-week lecture. but after class, all resources were removed on canvas.

I was going to look through PPT slides and wanted to finish the quiz that I haven't done yet.

I hope there is a past course section so I can have a look when I need it.

🔎 This idea has been archived. While this idea isn't open for comments, it is an important part of Instructure’s idea conversations and development process. Contributions like this are valuable as Instructure prioritizes work on new or existing features.

Tags (2)
2 Comments
James
Community Champion

@JaeimLim 

You will need to reach out to someone at your institution for help with this. That might be the instructor of the course, the department the course was in, or perhaps even some other students who took the course.

This community is made up of Canvas users from all over the world. We do not have access to your institution and most of us do not know which institution that is. The people you need to talk to at your institution probably won't see this message and they won't know it's one of their students even if they do see it.

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Archived

Hi @JaeimLim -

@James is correct. Each institution makes a decision whether or not to allow students to access a course beyond the term dates. Additionally, individual instructors can choose to limit access even if the school allows it.

I encourage you to talk to the technical support team at on your campus for help or reaching out to the instructor of the course you completed to see if they would be willing to share the resource in a different format.