toggle for "accepting assignment"

0 Likes

It's clear, looking at other's suggestions that you need to toggle EVERYTHING you can.  there are TOO many clicks followed by pages reloading in the entire platform.  Giant time waster!!

Tags (1)
3 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

@zwxq 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. The Idea Conversations forum provides a place for people to discuss singularly-focused requests for enhancements to a specific Canvas feature. Please review How do idea conversations work in the Canvas Community? and How do I create a new idea conversation in the Canvas Community? for a review of the ideation and authoring processes respectively.

We've archived this idea, and think Update assignments navigation for students and Assignment Submission History might be of particular interest to you.

zwxq
Community Explorer

I apologize, I thought this was a place for users to share with Canvas our desire for you to improve the platform.  Rather than a place for me to lose more precious time letting other users show me what I am already doing (for the most part).

Knowing NOW that this is not the purpose of the suggestion section, I will show more respect for your time and not make any more suggestions.