Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Covid-19 Exposure And Vaccination Portal Information

Covid-19 Exposure And Vaccination Portal Information

Applicable Learning Management System(s): Blackboard Ultra, Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle, D2L

Campaign Description: The messages in this campaign aim to inform students and instructors of possible Covid-19 exposure and vaccination portal information.

Possible Covid-19 Exposure

This message informs a specific group of students and instructors about a possible exposure to Covid-19.

Audience: Students, Instructors

Content Type: Pop-up Message

CovidExposure.png

Copy Message Content: 

Hello ,
There has been a confirmed case of Covid-19 in Remember: If an individual is diagnosed with COVID-19, all persons who were within 6 feet from the positive case for greater than 15 minutes while the person was infectious, or who had direct physical contact, would be considered exposed and would likely be advised to quarantine.
Please visit our Covid-19 Resource center for more information and reporting. (LINK)

Update Your Vaccination Information

This message reminds instructors and students to update their vaccination information in the schools designated portal.

Audience: Students, Instructors

Content Type: Systray Message

VaccinationInformation.png

Copy Message Content: 

As a reminder, all students (and faculty) will need to upload their updated vaccination information into their student portal.
If you have any questions, please contact the health center at (LINK/PHONE number).
Thank you for your continued help protecting our campus community!
Was this article helpful? Yes No
Comments

C978D942-1A91-4DE2-A22D-98BCE0F07332.jpeg

This was very helpfull

Hello,

My name is Rosetta Newman and I went to the doctor today. I found out that I have Covid-19 I started feeling really bad on Friday July 15, 2022. My body is in a lot of pain it is hurting for me to even sit up and type.

Hello ,
There has been a confirmed case of Covid-19 in Composition 10050. If an individual is diagnosed with COVID-19, all persons who were within 6 feet from the positive case for greater than 15 minutes while the person was infectious, or who had direct physical contact, would be considered exposed and would likely be advised to quarantine.
Please visit our Covid-19 Resource center for more information and reporting. (LINK)

Holly Wagner 

My name is Holly Wagner and I tested positive for Covid today 8/30/22. I started feeling bad last week, thought it was just a cold. Every time I sit up I feel like I'm going to throw up.