Adobe Presenter presentations in Canvas

Jump to solution
zal5010
Community Novice

Does anyone have any experience with integrating Adobe Presenter presentations in Canvas? Do they work? Is there anything unique or special that needs to be done with the AP files or in Canvas? We are having some issues with integrating into Canvas. Attached are screenshots of the issues.

Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 11.27.39 AM.pngThis is how the presentation is supposed to look like. This is a screenshot of the presentation in ANGEL.

Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 11.28.20 AM.pngThis is how the presentation looks in Canvas.

Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 11.28.03 AM.pngAnd this is the related file structure of the Adobe Presenter presentation in Canvas.

Thanks!

Zach

1 Solution
nikki_ballentin
Community Novice

Hi Zachary,

We have some Adobe Presenter projects loaded in our Canvas courses. We use SCORM to upload the projects in Canvas- and once they are uploaded we can choose for it to be a graded or ungraded assignment. Now the grading is based on the Adobe Presenter projects having some sorts of quiz question (i.e. true/false) within the project.

179959_pastedImage_0.png

The projects will appear under Assignments-and this is what the students see when they click on the assignment.

179972_pastedImage_2.png

I can honestly say that I have never tried to uploaded a Adobe Presenter project (without including a quiz question) to Canvas- and I know this doesn't answer your question directly. But, my suggestion would be to add a quiz question to the project, export it as a SCORM package and then import it to Canvas.

I hope this information helps in some way. Smiley Happy

Nikki

View solution in original post