cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

SpeedGrader - Single Student View

Jump to solution

Is there a way to use the speedgrader to quickly toggle between an individual student's various assignments rather than toggle between students for a single assignment? I feel like this feature would come in handy. I tried searching in the community for either features ideas or discussion threads but I'm coming up with nothing. stefaniesanders

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

epulham@mtec.edu‌, the feature idea you’d want to support is https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/2508-ability-to-move-through-all-assignments-for-one-student-i... , which is currently open for voting.

I can envision accomplishing this with existing functionality by accessing the student’s submissions through the Gradebook (leave the Gradebook open in a tab, locate the student’s row, go across the row to scan for submissions, open the Grade Detail Tray to access SpeedGrader for that assignment, right-click...then repeat by student).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

epulham@mtec.edu‌, the feature idea you’d want to support is https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/2508-ability-to-move-through-all-assignments-for-one-student-i... , which is currently open for voting.

I can envision accomplishing this with existing functionality by accessing the student’s submissions through the Gradebook (leave the Gradebook open in a tab, locate the student’s row, go across the row to scan for submissions, open the Grade Detail Tray to access SpeedGrader for that assignment, right-click...then repeat by student).

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Surveyor

Thank you Stephanie! I thought of the individual student grade book option,

and that's our work around for now. Thanks for sharing the idea, I will

vote for it! Smiley Happy

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 5:12 PM Stefanie Sanders <instructure@jiveon.com>

0 Kudos