cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ljdelo
Community Member

External Tools List

I can't view below the "C's" in the External Tool List when selecting an assignment type. I'm using Chrome and I tried Edge and can't see most of the list. Any ideas on how to fix this?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @ljdelo ...

Sorry that your question has been sitting here for over a month without a response.  This is a pretty easy one to answer.  Check out my screenshot ... which I assume is similar to what you are seeing (but maybe some different items listed):

ExternalTool.jpg

As you can see from this image, there are actually two scroll bars...one on the very right, but then another is displayed just to the right of the External Tools names.  You need to use this inner scroll bar to see the rest of the list.  You could even click and drag that little three-lined triangle icon (just below the bottom right corner of the "Select" button) to expand the window even more to remove the outer scroll bar so that you only see the inner scroll bar.

I hope this will help a bit.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.