cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rachel_S
Community Member

Issues with Annotations in Speedgrader on my iPad

Jump to solution

I've been using Speedgrader through the Canvas Teacher App on my iPad. My annotated comments have started floating away--they don't stay or appear where I put them. Even if I can find them somewhere else on the page, I can't move them to where I want them.
I liked grading on my iPad, but I can't waste my time doing that anymore because I always have to get onto the computer to find and move my annotated comments or I just give up and start fresh but deleting all the annotations I can find.
What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
11 Replies

I am still having this problem on my Canvas teacher app for iPad. I wait for all changes to be saved, but when I exit and go back in, words that were written at the beginning of the document are missing random endings/letters. If I write a score breakdown, random numbers disappear. It always says "All annotations saved" but it is usually not true. I have to go back in multiple times over to add in what it deletes. It's a perpetual game of "Find the Differences" and I really don't want to play anymore. I know youse said you "tested" it, but I'm almost certain you're missing something. I would like to show you through a screen video, but since my students' names are all viewable on the screen, I cannot.

I am having the same issue and it's driving me INSANE. I can't find any solutions here and canvas keeps responding that the problem is 'solved' or that 'plenty of people use the apple pencil for annotations with no issue'. This feature is useless if unreliable.