cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdearman82
Community Member

Math

Hey all!

I'd like to put out some suggestions. Our campus uses Canvas and plans to continue using Canvas in the future. 

I'd love to see some more math integration into quizzes. Right now utilizing trig functions for matching or formula questions is not possible. We are trying to get out of as much multiple choice questions as possible so that the students need to work out problems on their own, not cheat. We love the formula question, but matching is working well too. Problem is we are limited with our LaTex feature.

Hoping for some extra math features for your math loving Canvas users.

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good afternoon, @cdearman82 ...

This sounds like a good candidate for a Feature Idea or two that you can submit here in the Canvas Community.  That way, other Community members can evaluate and "rate" your idea(s).  This isn't the only way that Instructure gets feedback from us, through.  So, what I would suggest is ... from any screen here in the Community, click on the PRODUCT menu at the top of the screen, and then click on IDEA CONVERSATIONS.  Then, on the screen that appears, click on "Suggest an idea".  Here are a few other documents for you to review:

I hope this will be of some help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care...be well.