cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HarryH3
Community Participant

how do you import a google doc into pages?

Jump to solution

I want to import a word doc or google doc into pages, but I cannot figure out how. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rfry
Community Participant

When you have a page open to edit you click on the bluish v in the toolbar. Then choose google drive (you may have to log in). Once you click on the doc that you want to put in the page you can click embed at the bottom and it will put the google doc in the page for you!!

I added a screenshot of where to find the buttons to click on! I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
rfry
Community Participant

When you have a page open to edit you click on the bluish v in the toolbar. Then choose google drive (you may have to log in). Once you click on the doc that you want to put in the page you can click embed at the bottom and it will put the google doc in the page for you!!

I added a screenshot of where to find the buttons to click on! I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

HarryH3
Community Participant

did not work. It created a embeded link to my google doc. Not a separate page, like paste.  I have tried cutting and pasting but that will not move images.  What a pain 

HarryH3
Community Participant

this did not work. I did not want it to be editable. I just wanted the info with images.  If I use imbed then students can edit that page.