cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I insert links to course content into the Rich Content Editor using the Content Selector as an instructor?

How do I insert links to course content into the Rich Content Editor using the Content Selector as an instructor?

The Rich Content Editor will be discontinued in a future release. You can enable the New Rich Content Editor feature in course feature options.

You can insert links into the Rich Content Editor using the Content Selector.  The Rich Content Editor is used in features that support the editor (Announcements, Assignments, Discussions, Pages, Quizzes, or Syllabus).

Open Rich Content Editor

Open Rich Content Editor

Open the Rich Content Editor using one of the Canvas features which support the Editor.

Save Changes

Save Changes

Click the Save button.

Note: When using the Rich Content Editor in Assignments, Discussions, Pages, and Quizzes, you have the option to Save & Publish. When using the Rich Content Editor in the Syllabus and Discussions pages, the Save button may appear as “Update Syllabus” or “Post Reply”.

View Content

View Content

View the content. To view the linked course content, click the inserted link.

Comments

Hi my name is armando guzman.

Thanks for your explanation that is good understand for this part.

These comments are posted to the global Canvas Community,

NOT your Canvas course.

• Have a question about using Canvas? Visit the Q&A page.
  • Have an idea to improve Canvas? Visit the Idea Conversations space.
  • Need to reply to a course discussion? Log in to your Canvas course and add your comment there (Tip: Visit your school's website to log in to Canvas).
Version history
Revision #:
6 of 6
Last update:
‎09-10-2020 08:28 AM
Updated by: