cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor II

Can I overlap images?

I want to create an image where I can overlay other images on top/in front so I can link those specific images to external links rather than only being able to link the single image to a single external link. I can't figure out a way to do it; I tried tables within tables, image options, etc. There doesn't seem to be a way. I'm really hoping there is, because I really want to be able to do this for my classes. Thanks!

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @htdcd ...

Unfortunately, I do not know of any way to insert images on Canvas pages so that they overlap.  Sorry that I don't have better news for you.  Maybe someone else here in the Community knows if there is a way.

Community Coach
Community Coach

HI @htdcd it is not possible to do that within the rich content editor itself. BUT if it's ever needed I do the overlapping of images within a powerpoint slide, then group them as one, then save that as a picture which I put into Canvas. 

Surveyor II

I've done that but...once you save it as a parent image, you can't then connect multiple links to the same image within the Canvas page setup, can you?