cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor

Changing default points on quiz questions

Is there an easy way to default quiz questions to a different number of points rather than 1? I've seen the posted question suggesting making a question group, but that seems to be directing me to have to select only a certain number of questions from the group, rather than having students answer all questions.

For reference, I'm just trying to make a simple quiz and have each question be worth 2 points.

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @jhank ...

You're actually on the right track, I think.  One more element of question groups is that you can specify the number of points for each question within the question group.  So, create your question group, specify the properties you want for the question group, and put the questions in the question group.  Your questions should then be worth two points each.  You could certainly try this with an unpublished quiz first with just a few questions...to try it out...before you move forward with your larger quiz.

Hope this helps!  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.