New Quizzes and Module Requirements

basthemera
Community Member

When I switched over to using New Quizzes, it made it so the module requirements and prereqs got all messed up. For example, I have a quiz requirement of scoring at least a 6/11 within a module, it now is allowing students to be unlocked for the next module if everything else is done in the prior module EXCEPT those new quizzes, even though they haven't met the requirements.

This kind of defeats the purpose of setting up requirements and prereqs. Help!

Pictures are shown below to further explain what I mean.

This shows a student that has completed all requirements in Linear Motion except the new quizzes. She still is unlocked however for the next unit Projectiles.This shows a student that has completed all requirements in Linear Motion except the new quizzes. She still is unlocked however for the next unit Projectiles.

This shows the module set up where it says the quizzes have to be a certain score to meet the requirements.This shows the module set up where it says the quizzes have to be a certain score to meet the requirements.

This shows the next unit of Projectiles has a prereq of completing everything in Linear Motion.This shows the next unit of Projectiles has a prereq of completing everything in Linear Motion.

0 Likes