cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

No Quiz Log Available

I have a student who did way better on a quiz than normal. I believe the student looked up answers online. However, when I went to the completed exam, there is no quiz log. I have never had this problem before this test. Has anyone else had this trouble? Any ideas on how to access the log when it is not in the usual spot? Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Surveyor

Hello, I am having the same issue with Quiz Logs not being available anywhere. My students kept getting kicked off a quiz, with Canvas freezing up, and I want to verify that was indeed the case and figure out how much time they missed so I can give them some make up time.  If anyone can help with this issue, I would appreciate this greatly. Thanks.

Highlighted

Good afternoon, @KCS1983 and @alarrison ...

Quiz Logs is a Feature Option that needs to be enabled by your school's local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning/eLearning department.  The actual name of the Feature Option is "Quiz Log Auditing".  It has three settings: OFF, ALLOW, ON.  If it is set to "OFF", then it is not available for anyone at your school.  If it is "ON", it is available for everyone at your school.  Setting it to "ALLOW" gives instructors the ability to turn it "ON" or "OFF" per course.  So, you'll first want to have a conversation with someone at your school to see if this is turned "ON" or not.  Then, once you have determined this, you can then use the following Guide to access Quiz Logs: How do I view a quiz log for a student? - Canvas Community.

I hope this will be helpful for both of you.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!