Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Game Night (instcon16)

Home.pngSchedule.pngFood & Fun.pngPartners.pngHelp & FAQ.png

GAME NIGHT

Gamers gotta game. Players gotta play. We’re talking world domination, saving the planet from viral outbreaks, solving puzzles crafted by spirits of the dead, and fighting demons in mythical worlds along side your friends.

Bring your friends or make new ones. Bring your favorite board game, or play one of ours. We'll meet from 8pm-11pm (or later if we can get a game of Werewolf going). Have some fun, stay up late and roll the die. Odds are you’ll have a good time.

DIGITAL BADGE

Want to make the most of this event? Click to learn more!

Tap/click map to enlarge

Right-click or tap and hold to Save...

188189_ic16_the_mountain_house.pngic16_the_mountain_house.png

185861_landscape.jpgComment and connect below
Tags (2)
116 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Last year was my first time at Game Night and we had a blast playing Ultimate Werewolf so I was all sorts of excited to see TWO GAME NIGHTS this year! Maybe next year we can do all three.

I played (lost at) Splendor and had to go buy it immediately from Amazon. Great game! And Avalon is really fun when you don't know any of the players.

Game Night is now my favorite part of InstructureCon. Sure I go to learn stuff, but Game Night is where it's at.

Highlighted
Community Member

Hey I never got my badge but attended the first game night. Loved learning how to play code names, and met a lot of new people!

Deactivated user​ hope you can make it next year for a Dixit rematch!

Highlighted
Community Member

oops, just got it! yay!

Highlighted
Community Member

I didn't make it to game night even though I had planned to be there. The time difference, being from Florida, and all of the walking I chose to do while there just had me too tired by the end of the day.  But, I would like to say thank you to everyone who posted the names of the games here. Everyone has made them all sound so exciting, that I plan to look many of them up, play them with family and friends, and be ready for the next time I am at InstructureCon.

Highlighted
Community Member

Haha! Yes that was an epic night of games in 2015!

I'm glad you received your badge. Well deserved! Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

YES!!! WE'RE DOING GAME NIGHT AGAIN IN 2017!!!

It'll be Tuesday night from 7-11pm right after Josh's keynote/kickoff.

Location TBA (because I forget.....but pretty sure its different than last year).

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Very cool!  I won't be at the conference this year, but I remember learning King of New York (or was it Tokyo) at my last InstCon conference.  I've found some sweet games over the past year that I've added to my collection.  My "shelfie" is growing!  Smiley Happy