Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Game Night (instcon16)

Home.pngSchedule.pngFood & Fun.pngPartners.pngHelp & FAQ.png

GAME NIGHT

Gamers gotta game. Players gotta play. We’re talking world domination, saving the planet from viral outbreaks, solving puzzles crafted by spirits of the dead, and fighting demons in mythical worlds along side your friends.

Bring your friends or make new ones. Bring your favorite board game, or play one of ours. We'll meet from 8pm-11pm (or later if we can get a game of Werewolf going). Have some fun, stay up late and roll the die. Odds are you’ll have a good time.

DIGITAL BADGE

Want to make the most of this event? Click to learn more!

Tap/click map to enlarge

Right-click or tap and hold to Save...

188189_ic16_the_mountain_house.pngic16_the_mountain_house.png

185861_landscape.jpgComment and connect below
Tags (2)
116 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

I heard rumors we're looking to gather for an unofficial game night wednesday and thursday!

For Wednesday's "Unofficial Game Night #1" it looks like people were thinking of meeting outside the Columbine Ballroom (the room where all keynotes are held). I've also heard some people mention meeting again elsewhere...  would love to know what you all are hearing...

I think 8-8:30 might be a good time to start... if we meet at columbine, we might need to relocate.

I hope someone brings CAH or an apples-to-apples like game! (and that there's a nearby bar!)

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

So much fun!  Round 2 tomorrow?  Anyone?

Highlighted
Community Member

Sounds like ldoughty@vt.edu​ is coordinating a place. If anyone is down for meeting online as well and playing some games in the cloud, join the Game Lounge tomorrow after 8pm!

https://chatstep.com/#instcon-gamelounge  (pswd: keystone)

mjennings@uab.edu​ and I were in there tonight! Would love to connect w/others tomorrow.

TBH, I'm dying to play a game of Carcassonne or TTR with someone!

Highlighted
Community Member

Thank you so much! We're slowly adjusting!

Highlighted
Community Member

There's no such thing as too much TTR!

Highlighted
Community Member

I wouldn't say I'm organizing anything... just heard something and wanted people to know about it early in case it helps!

I don't know where we can actually play... nor do I, myself, have any games here 😞

Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Hi Lee!

I'm checking with our Events Team to see if we can nail something down. I'll post here if we have an assigned place, otherwise, go rogue!

Highlighted
Community Member

Did you get your Game Night badge?  I didn't see it on my profile this morning.

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Just checked your profile, looks like you got it. Please let me know if you don't see your badge. Thanks! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Surveyor

Hi! I don't see my Game Night Badge. I was definitely there. Had a good time playing Avalon. Thanks!