cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Stepping up the #stepsforbeth

WONDERMENT; a state of awed admiration or respect.  

This single word exemplifies how we  feel about the humanity of this Community!  

280741_pastedImage_1.png

So many of you have responded to the Panda #stepsforbeth call to action panda posted a few days ago in support of bcrook@standrews-de.org.  Thank you Community Panda, and thank you Community, you got our attention! In response, we’d like to, well, step up this challenge.  We looked at your average steps this past three days and It could be a leap, but we think you could collectively acquire 6 Million (dramatic pause) steps in 31 days!  

If you collectively make over 6 Million (another dramatic pause) steps over the 31 day challenge, Instructure will commit to providing a physical therapy machine that Beth has chosen to help her in her next steps of recovery!

There are still spaces available in the step challenge, so tell one and all, and, in the spirit of InstructureCarn, step right up!

35 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

6,186,546 steps

This is what you all have reached, as of yesterday!  We'll be ordering the physical therapy machine soon!

When the 6 million step goal was set we were confident reaching it would be a stretch.  Boy, were we pleasantly surprised!  Looks like it's time for a secondary goal!  Twelve million would be just too easy - so let's up our game and shoot for 15 million!  If (or I should probably say when) you hit 15 million we'll have a small celebratory surprise for all steppers!

Highlighted

rcarney@instructure.com, WHAT?! WHAT?! That is amazing!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted

One "LIKE" isn't expressing my feelings!

Highlighted

Then, by all means, express it in a gif!!!  I love gifs 

Highlighted

281708_happy_dance_01.gif

281709_happy_dance_02.gif

281710_happy_dance_03.gif

281711_happy_dance_04.gif

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

This is what I get for shutting down to eat my lunch tech-free.  Holy moly!!! 

281650_gaaaah.gif

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Here I go to help get you to the 15K, my friends!!  Taking an extra lap down the hall and back this afternoon!  And if my foot can handle it, I will even try to walk out to the car at the end of the day. I've been able to do it in the mornings, but not afternoons.  Today, I will try for EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU that got me to 6m!

281714_running.gif

Highlighted

Gravity Falls Mabel

Highlighted

I missed the 6 million mark...but I'm going to help us reach 15 million now...downloading Google Fit right now!

Highlighted
Explorer

Out of curiosity, do any of you Steppers also play Pokemon Go? (Or as it was called in 2016 "Panda-mon Go")

Pikachu the Pokemon character walking and reading a phone

Asking for a friend.   Actually, asking FOR friends. 0099-1899-3761