cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Stepping up the #stepsforbeth

WONDERMENT; a state of awed admiration or respect.  

This single word exemplifies how we  feel about the humanity of this Community!  

280741_pastedImage_1.png

So many of you have responded to the Panda #stepsforbeth call to action panda posted a few days ago in support of bcrook@standrews-de.org.  Thank you Community Panda, and thank you Community, you got our attention! In response, we’d like to, well, step up this challenge.  We looked at your average steps this past three days and It could be a leap, but we think you could collectively acquire 6 Million (dramatic pause) steps in 31 days!  

If you collectively make over 6 Million (another dramatic pause) steps over the 31 day challenge, Instructure will commit to providing a physical therapy machine that Beth has chosen to help her in her next steps of recovery!

There are still spaces available in the step challenge, so tell one and all, and, in the spirit of InstructureCarn, step right up!

35 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Wow how I hate I didn’t see this earlier to join the challenge and fun. Yet excited about the goal reached. Way to go all and congrats Beth.  Hope to see you this week. 

Highlighted

I think you can still join. We're stepping all through InstructureCon!

Highlighted

Should I email someone to join? I added the app and ready to step. Thanks for responding.

Sent from iPhone

Blessings,

Ralene Faye Berry

Director

Technology Services

Email: rberry@gsot.edu

Phone: (713) 897-8022 (x200)

Cell:. (832) 538 -5223

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Highlighted

Thanks for your help. 

Highlighted

Hi There, 

Pls send email so community@instructure.com

Highlighted

Hey scottd@instructure.com- I know you guys are just a teeny bit busy now, so is it okay to keep promoting this? I suspect a lot of people are just noticing it as they head for InstCon, and I was going to tweet about it again, but I don't want to make the Community team crazy Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Absolutely!  We are collectively through 12 million of our 15 million step goal - promote the heck out of it! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

You sure can.  Just might take me a little longer to add them than normal, since I’m mostly on my phone at InstCon!

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

If you #stepforbeth, let's gather Thursday (that's today already!) at 12:00pm in front of Decatur field, which is where the lunch tent is. We'll gather and get a group pic! (remote friends, post a pic of what you're doing around this time).