I recently reconfigured what was initially a PLC reflection rubric that I utilized with history teachers (in a previous life) into a Canvas Usage Reflection rubric.
The idea was to blend the core attributes of blended learning (student control and choice) with the 4 Cs (critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, and communication) in one rubric that could serve as a reference for Canvas users, regardless of their 'level' of usage.
Once the basics were laid out, I attempted to add hyperlinks where there were beneficial, at least in my opinion.
Please feel free to download and adapt for your purposes and please share what strategies and/or resources you've utilized to empower Canvas users to own and drive their own 'next steps'. Thank you!
- Responsible for the visioning, implementation, and support of innovative digital (blended and fully-online)
learning initiatives for students and staff.
- Current Canvas LMS administrator for Arlington ISD.
- Former social studies curriculum & instructional specialist.
- Former JH social studies teacher.
- Master's degree in Curriculum & Instruction
- BA in History / BA in Political Science