Handwritten work in Canvas? Yes!

mirandameyerson
Community Novice

Want students’ handwritten work, like diagrams, calculations, and drawing to appear directly in Canvas like it does with typed work? Check out our demo and learn about our exclusive early adopters program during out webinar on June 12th and noon Eastern Daylight time. Sign up here: http://bit.ly/InkerzWebinar

Miranda 

Inkerz rep and veteran Middle School Teacher! 

6 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi mirandameyerson‌! This is an awesome event. I encourage you to create a CanvasLIVE‌ event so more people can find it! Many people see "upcoming events" right from their Community home page, and making a Short Demo (What are the CanvasLIVE event types?‌), I think you'd see a larger audience for great content!

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Inkerz is a Canvas Partner, and mirandameyerson's event is scheduled for Thursday, July 12: Partner Webinar: Inkerz - the exciting new technology that turns any pen (or pencil) into a smart pe... 

mirandameyerson
Community Novice

Hi Kristin, 

Thank you for the tip. I'm new to the Canvas community and finding it confusing and hard to navigate. I'm hoping you can help me. How do I make a canvas live post? I don't see anywhere to add to the list of events. 

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

mirandameyerson‌, that's not necessary; our Partner Team has already created the event for you, and you'll find it in CanvasLIVE at https://community.canvaslms.com/events/2558-partner-webinar-by-inkerz 

penny_christens
Community Participant

Bummer, I missed this, it sounds interesting. Wher can the recording be found?

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@penny_christens ‌, according to the event link, the recording will be available Monday (that's July 23, 2018, for those visiting us from the future). Please follow the event for updates, and if you don't see the recording posted, post a comment there.