Resources from Instructure’s Instructional Design Team
There are so many resources out there for Canvas best practices and it can be so overwhelming to sift through it all! We thought we would simplify your search by organizing our top tips, blog posts, and resources to best support your needs! Explore the resources below directly from our Instructure Instructional Design experts! Use these tips to develop your course design, implement accessibility standards, make your course more engaging, and so much more!
- Accessibility in Online Course Design
- RMT 2022 Launch
- 2022 Teacher Appreciation ID Giveaway
- Four Tips to Spring Clean your Canvas Courses
- The Dos and Don'ts of Icon Maker
- Course Evaluation Checklist v2.0
- Design Tips for Pages in Canvas!
- 3 Ways to Bring More Humanization into Your Online Courses
- Spotlight on Five-Star Course Design
- Canvas Course Design with Accessibility in Mind: Making All Learners Feel At Home
- Rethinking Page Design: Your Gateway to Learning
- Shareability vs. Data Collection
- Canvas + Ted Talks = Magic
- Centers in Canvas
- The ABC’s of Badging… Easy as 1, 2, 3!
We have an incredible Instructional Design team here at Instructure. Follow our team for updates on what's happening in our world:
@brittany_jeanes, @deonne_johnson, @DonLourcey, @Jennifer_Leimer, @katehoof, @kimberly_ellis, @laurie_norris, @melissa_fedigan, @MichaelKocher, @miranda_madigan, @NicoleHiers, @rosina_marie, @RyanLay, @SamOHanlon, @SasaStojic, @tiffany_foster
We hope you find this post helpful in helping you navigate the waters of Canvas. Feel free to comment, give Kudos, share, or follow our content to engage with us personally. We’d love to hear from you!
Our Instructional Design team offers templates, consultation, badging services, course evaluations, workshops, and more. If you would like to learn more about our services, please contact your CSM or @deonne_johnson, Manager, Learning Services, via firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.