Tell Us Why You Love Canvas Certified Educator (#CCELovesYouBack)

erin_keefe
Instructure
Instructure

#CCELovesYouBack (3).png

This Valentine's Day, celebrate with Canvas Certified Educator! 

Tell us why you love Canvas Certified Educator & you'll get a chance to receive this pin:

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 12.25.42 PM.png

We have 50 of these pins to give out to folks who create a Valentine to the Canvas Certified Educator program and share it here, or other places on social media. If you're interested, here are the steps for your chance at one of the 50 pins!

Steps to Take to for Your Chance at the  #CCELovesYouBack Pin

• Pick a Valentine Template (or make your own if you're feeling creative!) from the list we have posted here. Each of the templates lives in Canva, and you can make a copy and customize it!
  • Save your Valentine, and share the image along with why you love the Canvas Certified Educator Program. You can share it on social media, and/or below! Use the hashtags #ILoveCCE, #CCEinProgress, #CanvasCertified, and #CCELovesYouBack
  • Finally, fill out this Google Form to let us know you participated!

We can't wait to see your valentines and reasons why you love the Canvas Certified Educator program!

Happy Valentine's Day from the team at Canvas Certified Educator! 

line-divider.png

Canvas Certified Educator (CCE) is designed by educators for educators. A series of six online courses make up the program, aimed to strengthen your hands-on experience teaching with Canvas as you learn pedagogical best practices for online and blended learning. We offer both a K12 and a Higher Ed track. More information is available here: Canvas Certified Educator FAQs. You can also contact us at cce@instructure.com.

13 Comments
sandra_l_bennet
Community Explorer

I love the Canvas Certified Educator program! It gives me practical insights for online teaching and the certification will be helpful with future career opportunities defining my mastery of the platform #ILoveCCE #CCEinProgress #CanvasCertified #CCELovesYouBack

Copy of Hot Air Balloon.png

AlystraBarefoot
Community Member

I love the Canvas Certified Educator program because it has helped me immensely to think differently and be more intentional about my use of Canvas and my method of instruction.  It's been great to do it with a group of like-minded educators who are also striving to grow and improve.  #ILoveCCE, #CCEinProgress, #CanvasCertified, #CCELovesYouBack

Copy of Three Hearts.png

kbarnes5
Community Member

I loved going through the CCE program because it was an out-of-this-world experience! I felt like I was challenged to push myself with my usage of Canvas and pedagogy. I couldn't wait to share all my knowledge with my peers! It has truly been an unforgettable experience! #CanvasCertified #CCELovesYouBack #ILoveCCE CCE Loves you Back (1).gif

ashscorse
Community Novice

1.jpg

2.jpg

I am brand new to the Canvas Community, and so far, I am falling in love with all the ways it can engage learners - through much more than just substitution! 

#ILoveCCE #CCEinProgress #CanvasCertified #CCELovesYouBack

ScienceTchr
Community Member

This is my second year using Canvas, and I am getting better at it every day! Thanks for the opportunity to connect with my colleagues!

More than Cats.png

Kim_Salinas
Community Member

Working my way through the Canvas Certified Educator Higher Ed program. It is a great reminder of connecting pedagogy with technology. I am new to Canvas, but I am an experienced online educator that is focused on good course design. Who's with me? Share your badges!

Badges 

#CCEinProgress

MelissaL76
Community Novice

I used Canvas for the past 2 years as a teacher, and this year as a technolgy coach. I am excited about the chance to explore Canvas much more deeply and to discover ways that Canvas can help my teachers develop lessons and courses that are on a new level!  

Copy of Meant to Bee.png

AbbyBro
Community Member

I love the CCE program, because I am always learning something new and I get to collaborate with other AMAZING CCErs! #CCEinProgress #ILoveCCEI love the CCE program, because I am always learning something new and I get to collaborate with other AMAZING CCErs! #CCEinProgress #ILoveCCE

DanicaBotts
Community Explorer

View animated link.

#CanvasCertified #CCELovesYouBack #ILoveCCE 

As an Instructional Designer, I'm loving the varied page designs of the CCE course. I'm learning new tools that can be integrated easily into Canvas such as Genailly and pearl trees. The community and feedback are awesome as we submit our lesson plans. I always receive thoughtful feedback.

canvas valentine.png

knoxd
Community Participant

#ILoveCCE and @canvaslms for helping me take a pedagogical dive into learning and lesson design and elevating my courses to new places. You make me a better teacher and tech coach. #CCEinProgress #CCELovesYouBack

Dianna My Lobster.png

CarrieMcc20221
Community Member

Copy of No Otter Like You.jpg

#CCEinProgress.  I am enjoying this training because there is so much I will be able to do with my students.  I also like this Canvas training because I am able to create more educational assignments for my students than I am with just regular google classroom.

BonnieBuchanan
Community Novice

So pleased with everything I am learning through the CCE program. Started my second course today and am excited about learning new ways to engage students.

Happy Day to everyone!

Copy of No Otter Like You.png

SusanPytel
Community Member

I am so excited to start my Canvas Certified Educator program!   At my school, we have been using Canvas for about 2 years now.  I want to be able to level up my skills with Canvas so that I can help my teachers:)

(For love nor money can I get my card to show up - I can get it when I edit the comment but then it doesn't show when I post)

#ILoveCCE, #CCEinProgress, #CanvasCertified, and #CCELovesYouBack