cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joseph_allen
Community Champion

Training Resources for Quizzes.next?

Are there there training resources available for teachers to learn how to use Quizzes.next?   I have found some documentation in the guides, but none of it is labeled, "How to build a quiz with Quizzes.next".  If you just read the guides, its pretty fragmented.  I'm looking for a short, end to end training to introduce thousands of teachers to the concept.    Thanks.  

Tags (1)
5 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @joseph_allen 

I do not think there is currently video for Quizzes.Next. I just checked the Video Guides, and both of the the Quiz videos are for the original quizzing engine.

I am pinging erinhallmark‌ who is in charge of documentation to see what she knows - which is close to everything!

Kelley

erinhmcmillan
Community Team
Community Team

Hi, Joe,

We are just finalizing a revision of our Quizzes video, which will include Quizzes.Next functionality. We'll have it posted soon!

Thanks,

Erin

Thanks, erinhallmark!

You R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A.!

erinhallmark‌ Will you also have a document/pdf explaining the Quizzes/ Quizzes.Next functionality?

Hi, Colleen,

You can find a comparison document for the two quiz types in Quizzes.Next Feature Comparison. We also have several resources available in Quizzes.Next User Group‌ for questions specifically related to Quizzes.Next that you may want to check out. You can also find links to the Guides as well.

Hope that helps!

Erin