cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet Kenzie Lawlor

Meet Kenzie Lawlor

335753_IMG_0215.JPG

What do you like most about being a CSM?

My favorite part about being a CSM is connecting with our admins and helping them continue to better adopt Canvas. It’s so fun to see our schools catch the Canvas vision and the impact that has on their teachers and students learning. It’s the best!

How long have you been at Instructure and what was your previous role?
I’ve been at Instructure for three years (THREE YEARS!!!) and have loved every second of it. I started as a CSM on our higher education team and moved to our wonderful K12 Priority Services team in 2019. Prior to Instructure, I was the recruiter for the Huntsman School of Business at Utah State University.

What’s your favorite thing about Instructure’s culture?
I love the camaraderie you feel in every team, department and organization at Inst. My colleagues genuinely care about the success of our schools and it’s refreshing to work for a company where we truly practice what we preach. I love Instructure!

What is your personal quote?

Liv Más (insert Taco Bell emoji here)

What is your favorite childhood memory?

My mom, two sisters and I chased Karl Malone (97'-98’ NBA MVP!) through Idaho for two hours in hopes that he'd stop and let us get his autograph. You better believe we got his autograph.

If you had a warning label, what would yours say?

“Will laugh at anything!”

What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play?

Golf! I love to play it and I love to watch it. I'm also all about the Utah Jazz #TakeNote!

What would you sing at Karaoke night?

No questions asked, "My Heart Will go on" by Celine Dion. Let me know if you ever want to sing karaoke with me.

What would you do if you won the lottery?

I can't seem to get enough of this beautiful world we live in so I'd treat myself and a few friends to a trip around the globe!

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎01-20-2020 12:22 PM
Updated by:

Labels