cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer III

Canvas-Compatible Math Curriculum

Jump to solution

I'm the Canvas admin for our school district and I've been put on the team for our Middle and High School Math adoption committee. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Math curriculum that will interface with Canvas. Whether they have an LTI compatible app or some Common Cartridge materials that can be loaded up into Canvas. Really I'll take any information you might have. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

I use to work on content development with Odysseyware - message me know if you have questions about it. 

View solution in original post

17 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

There’s a new company that’s developing some pretty awesome stuff that shows up/works directly in Canvas. I’ve been beta testing it and my students really like it. If you PM me your email address I’ll get you linked up with them. 

Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Hanes.Matthew.B@muscogee.k12.ga.us 

The EduAppCenter includes some great 7th - 12th grade math apps for Canvas, including....

I have not personally checked any of these out, because I am not a math teacher and so totally unqualified. I mean, I had to use a calculator to figure out how old I was at my last birthday.

Explorer

Hanes.Matthew.B@muscogee.k12.ga.us,  I would be interested to know what finally suggestions you might have or what you have found.  I don't directly work with Math Curriculum but I would love to share information with my Math teachers.

I use to work on content development with Odysseyware - message me know if you have questions about it. 

View solution in original post

Hi Melissa:

I was directing that post as a suggestion for Hanes.Matthew.B@muscogee.k12.ga.us‌' question.

I pinged him and hope he returns to see your reply!

I'll check it out, thanks Kelley!

We're really looking at something that combines traditional materials (textbooks and workbooks) but also has an online component and digital text that can be linked into Canvas through LTI or Common Cartridge files. Does Odysseyware have physical materials as well?

Sure thing, I'll update this post when I get a good list together.