cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Does anyone know how Canvas may be helpful to elementary music teachers?

Are there any music teachers or music organizations are participating in Canvas? How does Canvas benefit  an elementary music school teacher?

Thanks,

Mark

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Mark!

I hope you can join #CanvasChat: Canvas for the Arts this week. It could be a great way to connect with other arts (and for you, elementary music) teachers.

Highlighted

Try going into canvas commons and search for music.

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi!

Thank you mosterhout@elkhart.k12.in.us for submitting this question! Based on the inquiry you made about two years ago, I feel that this is a better discussion than a question that has a single “correct” answer. However, because another Community member has clicked the “I also have this question!” button, I am unable to convert it to a discussion for an ongoing conversation.

Because it is my goal to clean up the K-12 space before the end of 2018 so only the only open questions are those that are still relevant! With that goal in mind, I am going to mark this question as “Assumed Answered” so it is removed from the list. The status will not prevent Community members from contributing and continuing this conversation! Smiley Happy

Keep Learning,

Kristin

Highlighted
Adventurer III

Just came across this post. We have an elementary music teacher doing some amazing things in Canvas! He's transformed his weekly practice logs into Canvas quizzes that are submitted each week; he's posted videos demonstrating techniques; and he has students use the video recorder to submit their practices for feedback.